The Audio Guide, Video Guide & Creative Content Specialists...
How do you engage and inspire younger visitors and families? This is how we do it http://t.co/kHeiAEvSzB - 1 day ago
Super magical arty goings on at @PetworthHouseNT right now. You'll not be disappointed! http://t.co/A0hE0pi1Ig - 4 days ago
Latest ATS News
- 09 Sep 13 - Salisbury Racecourse commissioned ATS Heritage to create a short promotional video that captured all the excitement of a race day.
Continuing our growth in the sporting field we created a high-paced promotional video which captured all the energy and excitement of the sport of kings.read more
- 03 Sep 13 - Hot on the heels of Scarlets we’re delighted to announce that we are working with Gloucester Rugby Club
The multimedia guide is part of Gloucester’s much lauded Community heritage Project which began in 2009read more
- 25 Aug 13 - We were delighted to be present at the press launch of Bletchley Park’s multimedia project which we announced in January this year.
This is all part of “Britain’s Best Kept Secret” telling its story to the highest modern standards.read more
- 03 Aug 13 - ATS is currently working on a series of Walking Tours in Cornwall for the Caradon Hill Area Heritage Project.
These are designed to enrich the visitors’ understanding of the fascinating landscape as well as providing a virtual opportunity for people to explore an area which they may not actually be able to visit.read more
- 25 Jun 13 - ATS Heritage has won the contract to deliver multimedia tour for Essex Fire Station.
Designed to be available on tablets in the museum itself as well as through a smartphone app, this will be created to appeal to both families and schoolsread more
- 13 Jun 13 - ATS has been commissioned to develop three multimedia tours for the Museum of Lincolnshire Life – one for adults, one for children aged 7 to 11 and a mini spotter’s tour for those aged under 7.
The building itself was built in Victorian times as a barracks for the Royal North Lincoln Militia and the tour will highlight this as well as its present function which is to offer a journey of discovery through the history, culture and achievements of the Lincolnshire peoplesread more
- 12 Jun 13 - Our first sports stadium tour is kicking off with a commission to create a multimedia stadium tour at Parc y Scarlets
The tour - available in Welsh and English - will enrich the club experience for its many visitors by sharing:read more
- 01 Jun 13 - ATS will be using a multimedia tour to share the story of the lost buildings and rediscovered ruins of Norton Priory.
Designed to be 60 minutes in length the tour will appeal to both adults and children and will explain the site’s use over 800 years - first as a community for monks and then as a family home.read more
- 09 May 13 - The oldest college in England - the Royal College of Physicians - has commissioned ATS Heritage to create a multimedia tour
Bringing to life its foundation, history and role in improving health as well as its fascinating collection of objects and paintings.read more
- 07 May 13 - ATS Heritage has been commissioned to create two enhanced audio tours for the Cardiff Story Museum.
These will be designed to guide visitors over a large area in order to maximise their engagement with a great variety of fascinating artefacts.read more
- 25 Apr 13 - Tourists to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park now have an ATS Heritage devised downloadable app to help them decide how to make the most of their time there.
This shows whereabouts they are located within the 720 square miles and the proximity of 10 point of interest which include camping, tearooms, high ropes adventure, markets, shops and wildlife exhibitions.read more
Film & A.V.
With a BBC trained camera crew, we are able to provide high definition video for use in many applications from fixed projection, to handheld mediaplayers.
Our dynamic and creative team will breathe new life into any subject.