The MINI features a backlit LED display screen which provides maximum visibility to users – even in low light locations.
This lightweight, compact unit shows small high-definition colour videos and allows for audio files in almost any language to be stored and played.
Like the MICRO the commentary can be triggered in two ways – either automatically at the start of a tour or by the press of keyboard button
1. Accepts MP3, WMA, AAC Mono /Stereo and has 2 headphone jacks
2. Blue screen
3. Shock, fire and water-resistant
4. Alarm system and automatic synchronisation system
5. Automatic triggering
6. Software to edit audio content (Optional)
1. Alarm system and automatic synchronisation system.
2. Automatic triggering
3. Software to edit audio content
4. Screen software for bespoke display
5. Various memory sizes up to 4GByte
6. 10 or 20 unit charging racks.